Win a pamper weekend
One lucky reader can win a weekend pamper break for 2 at the Cosmopolitan Hyatt Regency Johannesburg in Rosebank to the value of R30 780!
Situated in the modern suburb of Rosebank, and a mere 100 metres from the Gautrain Rosebank station, the Hyatt Regency is one of the more central Johannesburg hotels.
With 244 luxury rooms and suites featuring African- inspired decor, delicious dining options and a space to fully relax at Amani Spa, the hotel offers guests an enhanced and rejuvenating stay.
Enjoy a delicious meal in the newly renovated onenineone – a stylish, modern restaurant, which draws its inspiration from all over the world – or unwind with a glass of Champagne at the Lobby Lounge while waiting for your personalised spa treatment.
Bookings can be made by contacting Valentina Marmouget on 011-280-1172 or email or visitWebsite.
A luxury weekend pamper break for two at the Hyatt Regency Johannesbufl in Rosebank, to the value of R30 780.
The prize includes:
• A Saturday-night stay for two in the Presidential Suite at Hyatt Regency, Rosebank, inclusive of all Regency Club benefits (go to foodandhome.co.za for details).
• Three-course dinner for two in the hotel’s signature restaurant, onenineone, inclusive of soft drinks, tea and coffee (excludes alcoholic beverages).
• Full English breakfast for two in onenineone restaurant, served between 6:30am and 10:30am.
• Light lunch for two in the Lobby Lounge, inclusive of soft drinks, tea and coffee (excludes alcoholic beverages).
• A 60-minute Couples Massage at Amani Spa.
For more information on how to enter see the December 2015 issue of Food and Home Entertaining Magazine. Competition expires on 31 December 2015.